Hitch the seahorses and join us this Saturday, Dec. 10 for the Annual Scubadillo Christmas Party 6 to 10:30 p.m.
Bent Tree West Swim and Tennis Club
18018 Voss Rd, Dallas, TX 75287
(North Tollway and Frankford Road area)
No charge to Dillo members. Non-members: $10 or join this month only at a discounted price of $25 single membership or $40 family membership good thru next year.
It’s the end of another crazy year. Let’s gather to cheer and share good stories with fellow Dillos at our annual Christmas Party, Saturday, Dec. 10.
You don’t want to miss this!
Scubadillos will provide the turkey and ham. Y’all bring the sides. Bring a side dish. If you have not signed up SIGN UP BELOW on the spreadsheet.
We’ll have a silent auction with some pretty fabulous dive- and non-dive-related goodies. We have new BC, wetsuits and fins ect.
We’ll also have our “Deco Santa” gift exchange. With all the stealing from one another, it was a blast last year. Bring a wrapped item to share in the frivolity.
We will also have a drawing for a homemade sea quilt made by Vicke Ellington. You can buy tickets at the party or online.
Members and guests. All are welcome! We look forward to seeing you.
- Party starts at 6 p.m.
- Look for the yellow Dillo sign and lights to point you into the complex. Look for tennis courts. There’s plenty of parking.
- Cost: Free to members. Guests pay $10. Better yet, join as a 2023 member (early-bird rate of $25 per person, $40 per family), and the party is included. Yes, there are great benefits to being a member.
- Bring a side dish.
- It’s BYOB. Bring your favorite beverage.
- Bring $$. We’ll have a Silent Auction! Payment by cash, checks, and credit cards accepted. We have new BC, wetsuits, and fins etc.
- All proceeds go to our wonderful club for future events and contributions to other organizations.
- Bring a wrapped “Deco Santa” gift item. Again, dive or non-dive related. $20ish value (yes, wine and spirits are welcome).
- Sweater or light jacket
The loose schedule for the evening:
6 p.m. – Visit, chat, drink, dance, laugh, munch on appetizers, watch the
picture slide show, etc.
7 p.m. – Dinner
8 p.m. – Deco Santa
9 p.m. – Last call for silent auction bids
9:30p.m. Drawing for quilt.
10 p.m. – Start cleaning up
10:30 p.m. – We need to be outta there
Please, please, please, please, please be kind and RSVP so we can manage the food.
**Sign up here **to let us know how many in your group are coming and your side dish(es).
See y’all Saturday, Dec. 10!